Experience the best of San Francisco and its stunning surroundings on our 8-hour San Francisco, Muir Woods, and Sausalito Tour. We will embark on a comprehensive journey that combines the highlights of the city, the tranquility of Muir Woods, and the charm of Sausalito. Begin your adventure by exploring the vibrant streets of San Francisco, including iconic landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, and Union Square. Immerse yourself in the city’s rich history and vibrant culture as our knowledgeable guide shares fascinating stories and insider tips.
Next, we will venture to the magnificent Muir Woods National Monument, where you will be immersed in the serene beauty of the towering redwoods. As you wander along the peaceful trails, you will feel a sense of awe and tranquility in the presence of these ancient giants. Our guide will provide in-depth knowledge about the ecosystem and history of this remarkable natural wonder.
To complete your unforgettable day, we will visit the picturesque waterfront town of Sausalito. Stroll along the charming streets, explore the unique boutiques, and savor the stunning views of the San Francisco skyline. You will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the waterfront restaurants, indulging in the local culinary delights.
Throughout the tour, our expert guide will ensure that you have a memorable and personalized experience, answering any questions you may have and sharing insider tips along the way. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of all the details, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable journey through the best of San Francisco, Muir Woods, and Sausalito.
Approximately $1,400 (depending on transportation selected – plus costs, fees and additions). Note: Parking is $30-$45 depending on vehicle size.
The deposit amount collected today constitutes 25% of total cost of the tour. Your card will be charged the remaining 75% (in addition to any fees and costs) upon completion of the tour.