Experience the beauty of the San Francisco Bay on our Private 3-Hour Bay Cruise. This luxurious 5-hour tour departs on a private yacht, featuring a wooden interior and a modern fiberglass exterior that provides comfort and style on the water.
As you board the yacht, you’ll immediately notice the spacious salon, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the scenic views of the Bay. If you prefer protection from the wind, venture to the pilot house with three windows overlooking the Bay. Our experienced guide will highlight the most notable views of the city from the water, including Alcatraz, the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, and the breathtaking San Francisco skyline.
As we set sail, you’ll be mesmerized by the beauty of the Bay and the tranquil setting of the water. We’ll cruise by the charming town of Sausalito, with its colorful houses and waterfront restaurants. Our guide will provide fascinating insights into the history of the area, and you’ll have ample opportunities to take photos and capture memories that will last a lifetime.
Throughout the tour, you’ll be treated to excellent hospitality, including light snacks and refreshments, as well as access to high-quality amenities. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply looking for a luxurious way to enjoy the Bay, our Private 3-Hour Bay Cruise is the perfect choice.
Book now and experience the magic of the San Francisco Bay from the comfort of your own private yacht.
12 hours minimum (overnight stay available)
$2,100 – $3,850 (depending on transportation selected – plus costs, fees and additions)
The deposit amount collected constitutes 25% of total cost of the tour. Your card will be charged the remaining 75% (in addition to any fees and costs) upon completion of the tour.
Contact us for availability and to schedule your Yosemite tour.