Monterey and Carmel Tour

From: $1,575.00

One of the most scenic roads in California is the coast-hugging Highway 1. Cruise past sea cliffs and windswept cypress trees and ogle the coastal mansions of Pebble Beach on the iconic 17-Mile Drive. The magnificent Monterey Peninsula has been called the greatest meeting of land, sea and sky.

Important Notes

The deposit amount collected today is 25% of total cost of the tour. Your card will be charged the remaining 75% (in addition to any fees and costs) upon completion of the tour.

Description

One of the most scenic roads in California is the coast-hugging Highway One. Cruise past sea cliffs and windswept cypress trees and ogle the coastal mansions of Pebble Beach on the iconic 17-Mile Drive. The magnificent Monterey Peninsula has been called the greatest meeting of land, sea and sky.

Tour Details

Total Time

9 hours minimum (overnight stay available)

Cost

Approximately $1,575 – $2,900 (depending on transportation selected – plus costs, fees and additions)

Important Notes

The deposit amount collected today constitutes 25% of total cost of the tour. Your card will be charged the remaining 75% (in addition to any fees and costs) upon completion of the tour.

Transportation Options

Follow by Email
LinkedIn
LinkedIn
Share
Instagram